By: Kendra Moore
After I left the African Lion Safari on Friday afternoon, I couldn’t help but repeating.. OMG OMG OMG
What an experience!
This the latest in education and fun from our friends at African Lion Safari.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Admission to African Lion Safari for
- Access to park before it opens to the public.
- Witnessing a pride of lions at their most active time of day – walking, running, devouring their morning meal.
- Going off road, in an open air truck, to come within a metre of the endangered rhino, zebra and ostrich.
- Hand feeding Canada’s largest herd of giraffe.
- Exclusive photography opportunities.
- A personal guide by an expert Game Warden.
Now a HUGE thank you going to staff and of course Trish, Erin, and our Warden Heather for an unforgettable morning!
I highly suggest any animal lover experience this because I left with WAY more knowledge then I ever expected.
You know how they say you learn something new everyday? Well on Friday I learned about 500 new things.
Did you know why Giraffes have colourful tongues? Because they use their tongues so much that the colour acts like a natural sunscreen! Cool eh!
Did you know that a White Rhino can run at speeds of upwards 50km/h… (way faster then me for someone who is thousands of pounds)
This experience, not only let me feed the amazing Giraffes but I learned how much the keepers at the African Lion Safari really do to ensure the survival of their beloved animals.
I took tons of videos and pictures during my experience but I didn’t want to share all of them because I really do think you should experience it for yourself!!