How can I book Wake Up The Wild?
Advanced reservations are required. BOOK NOW or call 1-800-461- WILD(9453).
Who can experience Wake Up The Wild?
- Guests must be a minimum of 8 years of age to participate in this experience and must be accompanied by an adult. For safety reasons, children under 8 years of age are not permitted. Proof of I.D for children is required on the day of the tour.
- For guests own safety, they should be in good physical health, have full body control and hand-eye coordination.
- Guests must be able to walk independently, without walking aids or medical devices.
What should I wear for Wake Up The Wild?
All participants must wear closed-toed shoes, no open – toed shoes are permitted. Ensure appropriate attire is worn for this outdoor, all-weather experience (Please call 519-623-2620 to check the status of your tour during periods of inclement weather).
Can I take photos?
Yes! Don’t forget your camera! We ask that you familiarize yourself with African Lion Safari’s Photography Agreement before arrival.
No Commercial photography permitted. All photography, video, digital, and/or film taken by customers of 1) African Lion Safari’s birds and animals and 2) property and premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited by African Lion Safari without written consent and specific license from African Lion Safari.
Can I buy Wake Up The Wild as a gift?
Yes! This unique exclusive experience makes an amazing gift for birthdays or special occasions. During the online booking process, select “Gift Purchase” for the date of the tour and our booking coordinator will contact and arrange a tour date for your guest.
Will my Wake Up The Wild experience proceed during inclement weather?
This exclusive experience occurs rain or shine, with the exception of severe weather or lightning. African Lion Safari reserves the right to cancel due to inclement weather, animal health, and/or safety concerns. In the event of cancellation, efforts will be made to reschedule another date (Please call 519-623-2620 to check the status of your tour during periods of inclement weather). No refunds. During cold periods and/or severe weather some species may not be on display. Animal feeding opportunities are not guaranteed.
What if I miss my tour? Can I take another tour that day?
There is only ONE tour departure offered daily. Please arrive at African Lion Safari at 8:30 a.m. SHARP. Unfortunately, those arriving late cannot be accommodated on another tour that day. Guests forfeit the entire price of the tour if they do not show up for the tour. No refunds or rescheduling opportunities will be given for no call/no shows.
WUTW Refund/Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies
- Behind the scenes tours are non-refundable, and non-transferable; however, if it becomes necessary to reschedule your tour for another date, you may do so by calling 72 hours before the tour.
- Rescheduling of tours will only be accommodated once and only rescheduled during the current operating season.
- African Lion Safari reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to low number of participants.
What else do I need to know?
- Guests will complete a i) Waiver and ii) Photography Agreement prior to experience.
- Tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice. Due to the unpredictability of animals, tour experiences and animal interactions may vary.
- Animal feeding opportunities are not guaranteed.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Please call 1-800-461-WILD(9453) or email email@example.com and we would be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have.